Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What If We Go Back To June 2010?


A little over a year ago I was playing with this tessellating block.
I put 4 of them together to make this larger tessellating block.

Nicole liked the idea and made a quilt of her own based on it. I thought you might like to see what she did; I know I was pleased to see it. To see what she did visit SEW Daughter.

To see what I did, way back when, go here.



Today, looking  at the small block, it occurred to me that I could use it to make a different large tessellating block.

























You might want to try playing with the small block and see what you can come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks really good in these colors. I have been toying with the idea to make a quilt using shades of white to gray to black with a turquoise, this layout does almost that. Thanks for sharing. Nicole did a great job on hers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another inspiring post. I check out every post, but if I don't watch out, I'll never get any of my UFOs finished because you make me want to start another new one! Thanks - I think! (grin)

    ReplyDelete