Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Four Friends Quilt

Look What They Did

A little while ago Linda and I taught a Disappearing Block class at Fabric Stashers here in Calgary. We showed them how to make my Four Friends quilt which features four Friendship Stars cut into four and then reassembled.

Here are some of the results:



Retta decided to use only two Friendship Stars and made this table runner.


Judy repeated her four blocks to get this quilt.


Susan rotated her blocks and got a square in the center of her quilt.


I'll let you count the number of blocks Kathleen made to make this large quilt.

To learn how the Four Friends quilt is made go here.





I love how everyone played with the design to make it their own.

If you try making it I'd be delighted to see what you do.











No comments:

Post a Comment