Friday, January 20, 2017

Paired Blocks - Nine Patch & C Block



























I wanted to see what would happen if I combined a Nine Patch block with a Snowball block. Except that I didn't really use a Snowball block. But I don't know what else to call it.

My Snowball block quickly turned into a different version of itself. Since it looks like a C, I guess I could call it C-Block.








In any case, I had fun and here's what I came up with:





I tried playing with a Nine Patch block and a sort of Snowball block once before. If you'd like to see what I did  then look here.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog & seeing all the different designs you come up with when you maneuver a block or two. The blue one reminds me of little kids with their snow hats on. Well, after all I am in AK. lol Thanks for sharing your thought process.

    ReplyDelete