Monday, June 3, 2013

Alphabet

I Need Help



























I've decided to publish a pattern that features my School House pieced alphabet.

On the back cover I want to suggest different things that could be done with this quilt. One of these is to use photo transfers for the walls of the school houses.








I've never done a photo transfer and so don't have an image to fill in the blank spot.
Does anybody have a suitable image that I can use? It will be reduced to a 1/2" square.
If so, and you want to make a fellow quilter happy, email me at tuxedoparkdesign@shaw.ca

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wayne,
    For your tiny photo image, I thought of a couple of books leaning as they would on a shelf; a photo of the top of a pencil/eraser; or perhaps a colorful parrot´s portrait?! :o)
    I love looking thru your designs regularly--thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us!
    Happy summer days and hugs from Germany,
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered looking for a photo that is in the public domain? Here's a link: http://www.public-domain-photos.com/
    From their website: "All photos on this web site are public domain. You may use these images for any purpose, including commercial. But if some photo contains logos and products you need to be careful. Using someone else's trademark commercially can get you sued."

    ReplyDelete