Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paired Blocks #7

Drunkard's Path & Snail's Trail


This motif is made from Drunkard's Path blocks and Snail's Trail blocks. It is one of the ones I posted on 11 December 2010. I want to see if I can develop it further.
What if I surround the motif with Snail's Trail blocks?
What if I fill the corners with Drunkard's Path blocks?
What if I fill the white areas with 2 new shades of green?
What if I heighten the contrast?

I am happy with this result.

To see other designs that use Drunkard's Path blocks go to My Posts by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on Drunkard's Path.

2 comments:

  1. I love the green on green and the pattern is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennye

    Thanks for your comment.

    I am intrigued by all the different shapes that show up in this pattern.

    ReplyDelete