Saturday, October 23, 2010

Applique

Tear Drop Flower Quilt


I used this applique flower design on 30 September 2010 to create several designs.

Today I want to explore using some of those designs in quilt tops.























Of the possiblities I've explored today, I think I like this last one best.

However, I feel like there's something I should have tried and didn't. But what, I don't know.



For more applique go to My Posts by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on Applique.

2 comments:

  1. All of them are beautiful. Have you thought of adding a center from 1 or 3 and then putting the last design together? You'd have to adjust some things but it would look really great.

    Maybe taking the center design from 1 or 3 and the ones that look like a cross and putting those at the corners and adding in the center.

    Bethany
    www.quilted-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany

    Thank you for the suggestions.

    I think your second idea would work well using the centers from 2 or 3. It would help fill in some of the large empty areas.

    ReplyDelete