Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blocks

Wonky Grecian Square


I can create a wonky block from a Grecian Square block by changing the grid dimensions.

What if I use both blocks to design a quilt pattern?


What if I place 4 wonky blocks in the center and surround them with the regular Grecian Square blocks?

This is too prosaic for me.



What if I use the Grecian Square blocks to separate the wonky blocks?

This is more interesting.





What if I add additional colors?

This is a definite improvement.


What if I add a plain purple border?

This is good can I make it better?



What if I alternate blue and purple squares in the border?

I am happy with this.















For more wonky blocks go to My Posts by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on Wonky Blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment