Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wonky Block

Birds in the Air


This is one of the 18 wonky Birds in the Air blocks from my 26 September 2010 post.

Today I'll play with it and see what turns up.


What if I try 4 of this block rotated different ways?

The last one is a kind of pinwheel. I'm going to play with it for a while.

What if I simply repeat it 4 times?

This could be interesting with the right colors.
What if, instead, I add 4 of the original block to the pinwheel, like this?
What if I fill each of the corner spaces with 2 of the original block joined to forn a semi-circle?

I like this.
What if I echo all around the outside with the original block?

The image loses it's definition; it becomes unfocused.
What if I reverse the blocks in the corners?

This works. It needs color; but it definitely has potential.











For more wonky blocks go to My Posts by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on Wonky Blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment