Sunday, December 19, 2010

Paired Blocks #8

Drunkard's Path & Snail's Trail


Yesterday I played with this motif made from Drunkard's Path blocks and Snail's Trail blocks. I am going to play with it again today to see what else I can come up with.
 What if I repeat the motif 4 times?
What if I fill the gaps around the edges with Drunkard's Path blocks?
What if I color the Drunkard's Path blocks on the 2 central axes black?
What if I color the Drunkard's Path blocks around the perimeter green?
What if I reorientate the Drunkard's Path blocks that are in the middle of each side?
What if I change the background from white to 2 shades of light green?

This is very different from yesterday's result.


To see Snail's Trail blocks used differently go to My Posts by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on Snail's Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment