Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Colors

Wonky Calico Puzzle


Yesterday I created this design from 16 Wonky Calico Puzzle blocks. I see 4 on point diamonds that I want to feature.
What if I use an olive green that's so dark its almost black, to color the center and corners of those diamonds?
What if I fill in more of the diamonds using a dark olive that's not almost black?
What if I add a light olive to the diamonds?
What if I replace the red brown background with a yellow green one?
What if I replace the light olive in the very center of the diamonds with a very pale olive?

These are not my usual color choices. I think these colors work. But I'll have to think about it.



For more color explorations go to My Post by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment